Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 months and under 200!


I am so psyched this morning! Its been 2 months since my surgery and I am down 42 lbs and under 200 lbs for the first time since high school! I gasped when I saw the number on the scale this morning! It was such a great feeling! Everything is going really well for me. I'm eating very well and not having any problems with foods at all. I'm eating a large variety of food and when I try something new I make sure to take my time and really chew and this has worked for me so far. I've noticed such a huge difference in my clothes! All my jeans are so big on me...I mean really big! My mom is donating some jeans to me so I don't have to go out and buy any because I can't keep wearing my old clothes. They don't fit right and I feel like I look so sloppy cause they're so big. Having big clothes like that is actually a great feeling! I've never had clothes that didn't fit cause they were too big so its kind of funny and flattering! I will thoroughly enjoy going out to buy all new clothes when the time comes! For now I am loving life and loving this journey I'm on! This surgery really is a great thing and its working so well for me! I'm looking good and I'm feeling even better about myself...and this is only the start :D

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I'm going on the record and saying you *always* looked just fine to me...I never thought that you looked bad *before*. I'm happy that your feeling good. That's a nice sack of potatoes 42 lbs! :)

    ReplyDelete