Friday, July 10, 2009

12 days


A little less than 2 weeks to go. I've been doing just fine on the modified Atkins and haven't really missed the carbs. Eating meat, eggs, cheese and veggies hasn't been as painful as I thought it would be. I actually am enjoying it. Going out for breakfast this morning wasn't a big deal either. I didn't even miss the homefries or the toast. The large omelet and bacon was more than enough.

I'm doing everything I can to fully prepare myself for what lies ahead and I think I've done a good job so far. I read all I can...even spending time in the bookstore and practically finishing a book there so I don't have to buy it. I feel that I've educated myself and really know everything about what I'm about to do. I know the risks, the major dietary and lifestyle changes, the consequences, the emotional ups and downs, the concerns and worries, the negativity from other people...I know it all and I'm ready. All I need is the support from one person...my husband...and I have it so nothing else really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment