Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A new day

Its the morning of my surgery. I actually slept through the night. I did wake up a few times and was dreaming but it wasn't from nerves. I must admit I'm a little nervous this morning. My husband woke up and got our daughter ready and took her to day care. I gave her big hugs and kisses and told her I'll see her tomorrow. She is definitely some of my inspiration. Mommy is getting healthy for herself but also for her. I want to be a good example to her. I know I could do that without the surgery but I want her to grow up with a healthy, fit mom who tries to live her life in a healthy manner. I want to pass that on to her so she doesn't have to grow up overweight like me.

Its time to shower and get myself ready. Its a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment