Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Here I come!



Tomorrow is the big day! I can't believe its here! Time really does go by fast although you never realize it until time passes you by. I remember when I first started thinking about weight loss surgery...that was almost a year ago. Now...here I am, the night before my surgery trying to sort through all the thoughts that are in my head.

My husband and I ate a sushi dinner...nothing out of the ordinary or gluttonous, but something delicious and 'normal'. After that he took my before photos and my measurements. We're going to do that every month until I get to my goal weight. It will be interesting to see the progression and the changes in my body.

Right now I feel fine. I'm not nervous (at this particular moment), but I'm not that excited either. I'm sure I'll be feeling a mix of things tomorrow morning. I want to get it over with, that's for sure. Part of me is thinking "am I crazy for doing this"? My body will never be the same and I'll have to live with this decision for the rest of my life. I know that this surgery has the potential to change my life for the better but I also know that I am a big part of that change and I have to put the work into it. The time for change is now!

The brand new me...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment