Wednesday, July 29, 2009

1 Week

Its been one week since my surgery. I can't believe its been one week already. I think I'm doing really well. I feel good....still sore and tender on the left side of my abdomen, but other than that, no discomfort. It was another boring day at home. I went for a walk again with Mazzy, which was good for both of us. I have to start moving. I look forward to feeling better so I can really start exercising. Other than going for a walk I didn't do anything today. I drank my fluids and am keeping hydrated. I'm even getting in some protein through my nectar protein supplement. Hopefully today will be the last day of clear liquids. I have my post-op appointment tomorrow so hopefully they tell me I can advance my diet.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Raquel. Glad to hear that your surgery went well and that you're recovery is going well too. I'm scheduled to have RNY surgery on Monday and am a bit apprehensive, but mostly excited about the future.

    Clara

    ReplyDelete